At Lormel, we’ve thought carefully about all of the spaces in your home. As well as making rooms elegant and efficient, we ensure that even small spaces combine functionality and flair. Effective and pleasurable, you’ll notice the difference the first moment you step through the front door of your new home, and you’ll appreciate it in the consummate craftsmanship expressed in every detail.
COMMUNITY AND LANDSCAPE FEATURES:
- One-level, secured underground parking garage
- Underground visitor parking
- Fully landscaped grounds including interlockpathways and plantings
- Car wash bay in underground parking garage
- Irrigation system using recycled water
- Stone and brick exterior colours with window and door trim details, architecturally co-ordinated to create pleasing streetscapes
- Self-sealing architectural shingle roof with limited life time warranty
- Individual metering of hydro and gas
ATTRACTIVE EXTERIOR FEATURES
- ENERGY STAR® Low-E argon vinyl casement windows
- Quality insulated metal front entry door with quality satin nickel grip set and deadbolt lock
- All operating windows and patio sliding doors to receive screens
- Duradeck balconies with aluminum railings
- Municipal address numbers
- Each suite to receive its own communication distribution panel to accommodate future communication needs, such as cable, internet and security
- Superior 2” x 6” exterior wood frame construction for strength and stability. Above grade walls feature R24 insulation within wall cavities
- Upgraded pre-engineered floor system with 7/8” high performance sub-floor
- 100amp electrical panel with breaker switches and copper wiring throughout
- Exhaust fan in all bathrooms, powder room, and laundry room (where applicable)
- Programmable thermostat located on main level
- Interior ceiling light fixtures with wall switched outlets in all bedrooms, walk-in closets, great room, kitchen area, stairwells and hallways (as per plan)
- Elegant white Decora style wall switches throughout
- Dedicated receptacle for kitchen stove
- Electrical plug on kitchen optional island
- Interconnected smoke detectors integrated with carbon-monoxide detectors on all floor levels
- Pre-wiring for cable TV in all bedrooms and great room (RG-6 Cable Standard)
- Ground fault circuit breaker for all bathrooms
- Security rough-in wiring; security pre-wiring to all windows and exterior doors to first and second levels and to unit entry doors, balcony doors and balcony windows on third and fourth levels. Each unit shall receive pre-wiring for one keypad and one motion detector
- Rough-In for central vacuum system
- Electric door chime for front entry door
- Dedicated electrical for washer
- Dedicated heavy duty wiring for dryer outlet and venting for dryer
- High velocity heating and cooling system
- Modulating hot water heater and hot water tank (rental)
- BBQ gas line on all balconies with quick disconnect and shut-off valve
- Weatherproof GFCI exterior electrical outlet at patio/balcony
SUPERIOR INTERIOR FEATURES
- First Floor Level ceiling height of approximately eight (8’) feet;
- 2nd and 3rd Floor Level ceiling height of approximately nine (9’) feet;
- 4th Floor Level ceiling height of approximately eight (8’) feet
*(All ceiling heights exclude low headroom areas due to bulkheads and dropped ceiling areas, as per plan**)
- White front-load full-size stackable washer and dryer with stacking kit installed (where applicable) and vented to the exterior
- Oak handrail with square pickets (natural finish) and carpeted stair treads and risers with painted white stringers
- Architecturally designed 3” baseboards and 2” casing for all windows and doors window trim throughout. Detail moulding installed to all laminate and ceramic floor areas.
- Smooth ceilings in kitchen, great room and bathrooms. Hallways and bedrooms to receive sprayed stipple ceilings
- Interior wall surfaces sanded, primed and finishes in high quality matte finish latex paint. Choice of one colour from Lormel’s standard samples
- Modern painted flat panel style interior passage doors, including closets, as per plan. Interior passage doors and all trims to be in white semi-gloss paint
- Satin nickel straight lever hardware for all passage doors. Privacy locks on all bathroom doors
- Wiring shelf in all closets with integrated chrome bar
- Sleek modern and transitional designs with designer-selected cabinet finishes from Lormel’s standard selections including a bank of drawers. Pantry as per plan
- Choice of designer-selected granite countertops from Lormel’s standard samples
- Double undermount stainless steel sink with Delta single lever pull-out kitchen faucet (as per plan)
- Premium stainless steel appliance package to include:
- Electric 30” range with glass top and self-cleaning oven
- 18 cu ft. refrigerator with top mount freezer
- 24” dishwasher
- Wall-mounted exhaust hood fan
- Split electrical outlet(s) above countertop conveniently located for small kitchen appliances
- Heavy duty receptacle for stove and dedicated electrical for refrigerator
BEAUTIFUL BATHROOMS AND POWDER ROOMS
- Sleek modern and transitional designs with designer-selected vanity cabinet finishes from Lormel’s standard samples
- Choice of designer-selected laminate top countertops from Lormel’s standard samples
- Mirrors in all bathroom(s) and powder room
- White ceramic bathroom accessories
- White plumbing fixtures throughout
- Water-efficient lavatory faucets and shower heads throughout
- Ultra high efficiency water-saving toilets throughout
- Delta single lever faucets in all bathrooms and the powder room
- Master ensuite bathroom shower with glass partition, 8” x 10” ceramic wall tiles to ceiling height (as per plan), with standard 2” x 2” mosaic tile on floor from Lormel’s standard samples
- Main bathroom features a 5’ acrylic deep soaker tub with 8” x 10” ceramic wall tiles to ceiling height (as per plan) from Lormel’s standard samples
- Temperature controlled shower valves and water-saving showerheads
- White pedestal sink in powder room (as per plan)
- Exhaust fan vented to the outside in all bathrooms, powder rooms and laundry room (where applicable)
HIGH QUALITY FLOORING FEATURES
- 12” x12” or 13” x 13” ceramic floor tiles in foyer, kitchen, powder room, bathrooms and mechanical / laundry rooms (as per plan), from Lormel’s standard selections
- Choice of engineered laminate flooring from Lormel’s standard samples in great room, living/dining areas and associated hallway (as per plan)
- 35 oz broadloom with quality underpad in all bedrooms, bedroom hallways and stairs (as per plan), in choice of one colour from Lormel’s standard selections
- Warranty backed by TARION Ontario New Home Warranty Program which includes:
- The home is warranted against major structural defects for 7 years
- The home is free from defects in workmanship and materials for 1 year
- Purchaser agrees to pay the TARION Warranty Program Enrollment Fee, as an adjustment on closing.
All Purchasers should note the following:
- All selections are to be made from Vendor’s samples and are subject to availability and provided that they have not already been ordered for the house. All selections are final and no changes will be accepted.
- Variations from samples may occur in all materials due to normal production process. Laminate floor and hardwood flooring where applicable is subject to natural variations in colour and grain. Ceramic tiles and broadloom are subject to pattern, shade and colour variations.
- End units may require minor interior and exterior modifications as per architectural controls.
- Upon request by the Vendor, the Purchaser shall make colour and material choices from the Vendor’s standard selections, by the date designated by the Vendor (of which the Purchaser shall be given at least 5 days prior notice) to properly complete the Vendor’s colour and material selection form. If the Purchaser fails to do so within such period, the Vendor may exercise all of the Purchaser’s rights to colour and material selections hereunder and such selections shall be binding on the Purchaser. No changes whatsoever shall be permitted in colours or materials so selected by the Vendor, except that the Vendor shall have the right to substitute other materials and items for those provided in this Schedule provided that such materials and items are of equal or better quality than the materials and items set out herein.
- Because of siting, grading and paving conditions, roof lines may vary due to structural roof framing conditions and/or Architectural Control Guidelines. Exterior architectural features may be added or altered as required by such Architectural Guidelines.
- The Purchaser acknowledges that there shall be no reduction in the price or credit for any standard feature listed herein which is omitted at the Purchaser’s request.
- The Purchaser acknowledges and accepts that all dimensions in this Agreement are approximate, windows and actual square footages may vary depending on elevations selected, and actual usable floor space may vary from the stated floor area.
- References to model types or model numbers refer to current manufacturers models. If these types or models change, the Vendor shall provide an equivalent model.
- NO PURCHASER SHALL BE ALLOWED TO PERFORM ANY WORK OR SUPPLY MATERIALS TO THE HOUSE PRIOR TO CLOSING.
**Excluding areas where ceiling dropped down for mechanical requirements and overheads. The ceiling heights stated are approximate. The height is measured from the upper surface of the floor slab. Where ceiling bulkheads are installed or where drop ceilings are necessary such as kitchen, foyer, closets, bathrooms, laundry rooms and hallways, the ceiling height will be less.
*All illustrations are artists’ concept. Plans, dimensions and specifications are subject to change at the discretion of the Vendor. Materials may be substituted for those of equal or better quality. All dimensions are approximate.
*In the event of model homes, the Purchaser acknowledges that they have been decorated for public display purposes and may contain certain features and upgrade features that are not included in the basic model type. You are hereby put on notice that the Vendor reserves the right to use your home for public relations and/or advertising purposes and consent is hereby given. Specifications and terms are subject to change without notice. Plans, dimensions and specifications are subject to change at the discretion of the Vendor. Materials may be substituted for those of equal or better quality. All dimensions are approximate. Specifications and terms are subject to change without notice. All illustrations are artists’ concept. In the event of model homes, the Purchaser acknowledges that they have been decorated for public display purposes and may contain certain features and upgrade features that are not included in the basic model type. You are hereby put on notice that the Vendor reserves the right to use your home for public relations and/or advertising purposes and consent is hereby given.